星期三, 7月 06, 2016

這些話怎麼這麼有梗


Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
懶惰不過是一個在你覺得累之前就休息的習慣。

To the uneducated, an A is just three sticks.
對沒受過教育的人而言,成績A就是三條槓。

Your birth is mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.
你的出生是個你必須花一輩子矯正的錯誤。

I'm the master of low expectation.
我是個低期望值的集大成者。-小布希

You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to stop thinking.
你可以認為我是錯的,但那不是停止思考的理由。

The unspoken word never deoes harm.
沒說出來的話永遠不會造成傷害。

The stone often recoils on the head of the thrower.
石頭經常會彈回投擲者的頭上。-伊莉莎白一世

Don't Move! I want to forget you just the way you are.
別動!我想忘記你的樣子。

Is that the way they drive in Tienanmen Square, bitch?
他們在天安門廣場都是這樣開車的嗎?賤人。

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could succeed.
我們要對蠢蛋心懷感激,要是沒有他們,我們無法獲得成功。 -馬克吐溫

Earth has it boundaries, but human stupidity is limitless.
地球有它的極限,但是人類的愚蠢沒有。

Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat.
常覺得諾亞那一行人沒錯過那條船真的很可惜。 -馬克吐溫

Do not speak, unless it improves upon silence.
無益之言少開口。

When you go to the mind reader, do you get half price?
去找讀心術的人時,他有算你半價嗎?

Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid.
人生很艱難。如果你是個笨蛋,更加艱難。

I can't believe that out of 100,000 sperm, you were the quickest.
我無法相信你是十萬精子裡面游最快的那一個。